Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 23 but I'm doing Day 19

So as chronic pain is apt to do, it keeps one from staying on schedule. I don't really want to write about today's topic- "Do you have hope for a cure?" Because I've talked about that a bit already. Instead I want to jump back to Day 19 of Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge  #MHAMBC  #NDPH The writing prompt was "Brave" By Sara Bareilles
I've heard that song tons of times. I'm pretty sure I own it but listening to it and reading the lyrics was powerful. Here are my favorite lines:
"Kept on the inside and no sunlight
Sometimes a shadow wins
...
Everybody's been there
Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
Fallen for the fear
And done some disappearing,
Bow down to the mighty
Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is"


Maybe there's a way out of the cage where you live
Maybe one of these days you can let the light in
Show me how big your brave is

Beautiful.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow's post will have a drawing of a dragon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment