Tuesday, March 26, 2019

How posture and migraine affect migraine- Migraine World Summit Blog Review


Another great couple days at Migraine World Summit 2019. Background information: my neck hurts all the time. All day every day. It's just a piece of my New Daily Persistent Headache. And I've tried sooo many things to make the neck pain ease, just a little (to no avail). So I found this talk FASCINATING.

The day 4 talk was discouraging. I get that neck pain does not create migraine or new daily persistent headache but I need some help managing it. His main point was treating the migraine will treat the neck pain because neck pain is just a symptom of the migraine. BUT what about those of us that can't treat our disorders because they are chronic or intractable. I would LOVE to just treat my headaches but nothing works. Nothing treats them. So in this guy's opinion I'm just stuck.  

But day 5's talk!!!! So so wonderful. Here are all my takeaways.















Introducing Headache Girl! Her powers include:

Nausea (the ability to want to hurl all night while you rock back and forth)
Light sensitivity (the ability to be annoyed by light leak from under a closed door)
Weakness and Fatigue (the ability to sit for hours and not feel rested)
Headache (the ability to look like you are trying to read minds while you trying to rip your own skull off by the temples)





These are by far the most fun/awesome/amazing pictures I have drawn in a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment